Communication competency in the “global village” environment of today is a key prerequisite for conducting daily business activities. Employers nowadays depend on their employees to exercise professionalism in every aspect of their work as competition and turnaround times are getting tighter every fiscal year.
Panorama is regarded as one of the most reliable, up-to-date and professional provider of corporate communication skills development. At Panorama, each client is handled on individual basis and our training programmes are tailored to the specific needs of each student/group.
- To enable students to use the foreign language in their every-day business environment and work-related activities
- To address language-based issues that compound problems and cause miscommunication
- Looking at language and communication requirements (general, business, technical, financial, etc.) from the perspective of a native speaker
- Looking at techniques, tips and tricks that can help in making language-intensive activities like presentations, telecons and meetings less stressful and more manageable
- Fixing socially awkward linguistic errors and mistakes that have the potential to cause damage.
- General language skills training (14 x languages)
- Business language skills training (English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Swedish, Italian, Chinese, Czech, etc.)
- Technical language skills training (English, German, etc.)
- Cambridge Exam Courses (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC)
- English for Specific Purpose (Executive English, Financial English, etc.)
- General Czech language courses for expats.
- Onsite training at the client anywhere in CR (current major engagements in the Olomouc region, Brno, Prague, and Pardubice)
- Panorama classrooms in Olomouc and Brno
- UK (Portsmouth or Plymouth): intensive courses at accredited institutions in Britain at exceptional prices.
- Group courses (maximum 8 x students preferred)
- One-to-one teaching with flexible schedule
- Weekday or weekend intensives (Panorama, onsite, resort)
- Special “public-type” group courses for companies where budgets are limited.
Our corporate language training system:
Implementation of tailored and professional language courses requires an authentic system of processing requirements, managing the ongoing commitments, ensuring quality, and reporting the attained results. Panorama addresses all of the above through its simple, effective, practical, modern and time-tested system of work (details below) that is constantly reviewed and updated.
- Receipt of request followed by Panorama presentation
- Complete price offer (one of the best prices for quality service!!!)
- Sample teaching at client (if requested)
- Needs analysis
- Conclusion of contract
- Placement test or complete language audit
- Allocation of candidates to appropriate group/individual courses
- Complete course plan (in conjunction with the student/s)
- Commencement of training
Managing ongoing trainings:
- Comprehensive teaching department with Manager of Teaching, Assistant Manager of Teaching, Admin Assistant, Academic Coordinator, Training Consultant, and Chief Supervisor.
- Extensive and modern teaching resource for teachers, teacher training, immediate resolution of teaching-related issues, 24/7 help for teachers and students.
- Efficient regular communication with Training Dept at clients.
- Electronic (online) system of teaching and progress records.
- Regular testing, spot checks, monitoring of lessons, mid-term and end of year reports.
- Skype lessons possible only for sub-lessons if requested.
- Regular contact between teacher and students.
- Comfortable and modern fully equipped classrooms.
- 5 x company cars reserved solely for teachers.
- 5-stage selection process for teachers (we do not accept just any teacher!)
- Allocation of appropriate teacher to each teaching requirement.
- Compliance with the CEF/TEFL and Oxford/Cambridge/TESOL methodology.
- First feedback after 3 or 4 lessons from client and teacher.
- Google docs system for efficient record keeping and monitoring teaching progress.
- Academic Coordinator in constant contact with teachers, teacher audits.
- Announced and unannounced monitoring of lessons, deficiencies immediately rectified.
- Teacher training and mentoring, innovative approaches first tested and then introduced. Teaching resource constantly updated.
- ISO 9001 certification re-audits.
So, what is different at Panorama?
- Practical training through modern and friendly system of delivery.
- Polite and extremely helpful management.
- Together with our colleagues and teachers, we regard ourselves as one big family!
- This is not just business for us, it is our profession!
- Quality is never compromised!
- And the fact that we deliver!
Simply come and experience our service.